Sunday 17 February 2013

Thanks for the well wishes and in terms of help there may be a bit of hands on loading or shifting over the next month, I will let you know.

What I am planning at the moment is storage space or loaning furniture etc.
At the moment the plan is to move machines to a farm in Cornwall (Lanreath) where they can be set up to work if necessary.  Charlton my MOT garage mechanic has a flat in St Philips that might be available for dry storage (if the price is right).  Also looking at renting a lock up garage somewhere close to Bristol for bulky non valuable items.  The storage companies are very expensive and I do not need 24/7 access, lighting, sprinklers etc

Friends are already taking furniture on loan  for a year; bed-settee, mattress but there are a few more bulky items available; double bed + additional mattress, drawing board, washing machine, fridge/freezer, desk, small and large tables, variety of chairs, chest of drawers.

I have 3 chimney pots (one is giant) that I would like to keep so am looking for small corner of garden for a year.

If anyone has a need for particular pieces of timber or board I probably have it and can saw to size if required - just ask.

There seems to be a local market for kindling wood so I am able to sell this at a good discount to ASDA/garage and without the added carbon miles, (I dread to think what journey a pack of kindling has been on).  If you need some let me know £4 good sized box.

Generally reducing clutter by advertising on my street blog, pavement give-away, local or Bristol Freecycle, eBay and finally the tip! 

Any suggestions or help in the above would be great, put the word out!

I have a very large (long and shallow) and very heavy shallow sink (think horse trough size) that will be given away, but needs transport (van or low load estate) and elbow grease.

Also selling Fiat Punto for an old friend on eBay soon Year 2001.  1.2 ELX 3dr petrol   Very Low milage c. 38K  will have 12 months MOT 6 months tax.  If anyone is interested let me know and I will post details of eBay listing.

No comments:

Post a Comment